December 17, 2013

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2013


1. A.G. Howard, author of Splintered
2. Moira Young, author of Blood Red Road
3. Christopher Healey, author of The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom
4. Rainbow Rowell, author of Fangirl and Eleanor and Park
5. Ruta Sepetys, author of Out of the Easy
6. Lindsay Ribar, author of The Art of Wishing
7. Maggie Stiefvater, author of The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves (I think I cheated a little on this one.)
8. Jessica Verdi, author of My Life After Now
9. Lindsey Leavitt, author of Sean Griswold's Head
10. Sarah Strohmeyer, author of Smart Girls Get What They Want

This week's post is kind of sparse, guys. I guess I just don't really branch out from the authors that I know. :P

12 comments:

  1. Great list, Megan! Obviously I have so many more authors to get to know. The only ones from your list I have read are A.G. Howard and Maggie Stiefvater. :)

    My Top Ten!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I haven't read any of the authors above:),though I really want to read Rainbow Rowell's books.
    Maybe I should check these books out in Goodreads.
    Here's my list- http://asthepageturn.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-new-to-me-authors-ive-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Maggie Stiefvater was a new author to me this year too and she is AWESOME! I wasn't aware Rainbow Rowell wrote both Eleanor and Park AND Fangirl. I've yet to read Blood Red Road. I've heard its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I can't wait to read Unhinged! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is totally amazing! I love her books! :D She did - and both of them were really very good! I LOVE Blood Red Road! Definitely give it a shot when you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.O I want you to read some of them, so that you may understand! :D Rainbow Rowell is a really good author! BTW, did you get my email? I really do think that yahoo hates me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I HAVE SO MANY that I need to read from your list too! :D AG and Maggie are both amazing authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.... never read any of their books... I'll admit I didn't have the time for it. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. I'm sorry. If you ever get the chance, definitely read a couple of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only I had the time, XD. So many books, so little time.

    ReplyDelete