October 13, 2012

Haunted Week 2012


Read what the banner says and you shall understand. No, seriously! I'm gonna participate in 'Haunted Week' , which is hosted by my best bloggie friend, Cheyenne, from {This Girl Reads}. You may have been subject to ten comment long conversations, or, alas, the twitter pick-up line convo (oh, the conversations I have on twitter), but you have never seen us like this before! As part of haunting week! (A haunting we will go, a haunting we will go. Wait. Don't tell me you guys have never watched Casper? For shame people, for shame.)

Now, on to the actual point. As I've mentioned, I will be a part of Haunting Week. (You can find out more about it here.) Leave me a comment if you'll be participating too, and I'll stalk your blogs to see your posts! I'm excited! Are you?

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love you! ^.^ You are seriously like the best bloggie buddy a girl could have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating in Cheyenne's Haunted event too! So glad I got the Goodreads invite. I can't wait to read your posts for the event!

    Ana @ BookSpark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm looking forward to your posts too! *Covertly stalks blog* ;)

      Delete
  3. I am so psyched for Haunted Week that I'm ready to start posting now. I have you on my blog-stalking list now, muahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahaha! (That was supposed to be evil laughter. ;)) So, now I shall stalk you too! :D

      Delete
  4. I am excited!! And I am participating. This is so much fun. I love Halloween!!

    Nice to meet you.

    All the Best,
    Rionna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I hope you really enjoy it, and Halloween is awesome! :D

      Nice to meet you too. ^.^

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm participating too! I love your blog title!

    -Amanda's Writings

    ReplyDelete