October 21, 2012

In my Mailbox #23


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.
In the Mail: (I'm thinking about calling this mailbox Monday. Seriously. That's the only time the books come for me, seems like.)
Tempestuous: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's The Tempest (Twisted Lit, #1)Louder Than WordsGirl in the WallExposureThe NamesakeAlso Known As HarperGirl Stays in the Picture (Girl, #1)The Julian GameIf We Kiss (If We Kiss, #1)The Cupcake QueenThe Pretty OneCutYou, Maybe: The Profound Asymmetry of Love in High SchoolSk8er BoyAre We There Yet?Scribbler of Dreams
Honey, Baby, SweetheartAudrey, Wait!This is Not a TestSomething Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (Accepted Review Pitch)
Louder than Words by Laurie Plissner (Accepted Review Pitch)
The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab (Accepted Review Pitch)
Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (Accepted Review Pitch)
The Namesake by Steven Parlato (Accepted Review Pitch)
Also Known as Harper by Anne Haywood Leal (Bought)
Girl Stays in the Picture by Melissa De La Cruz (Bought)
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin (Bought)
If We Kiss by Rachel Vail (Bought)
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler (Bought)
The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam (Bought)
Cut by Patricia Cormack (Bought)
You, Maybe by Rachel Vail (Bought)
Sk8er Boy by Mari Mancusi (Bought)
Are We There Yet? by David Leviathan (Bought)
Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson (Traded for)
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti (Traded for)
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway (Traded for)
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (Gifted)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (Gifted)
The Diviners by Libba Bray (Guest Reviewing)

WON:
It's beautiful! *dies at it's beauty* I won this from the lovely Nicole over at Paperback Princess.
Thanks to Merit Press for sending me ARC's of their new titles! :)
Thanks to Jen Ryland for gifting me some books!
What did you get this week? Link me up! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I started This Is Not a Test a month ago, and had to put it on hold because it was simply too intense for me at the time. However, I can't wait to go back to it.
    Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intense? YAY! I love intense books. :3 Thanks! All reading is happy, lol. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Love the shirt! And I'm reading the Diviner's now; It's great. Audrey Wait is really good, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's completely gorgeous, isn't it! *feels like geek* That's good to know, I'll maybe try it next. ;)

      Awesome! I've been waiting FOREVER to read Audrey, Wait. ;D

      Delete
  3. Great haul this week, so many goodies. I really want to read The Diviners. Please come and visit my IMM.

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to read it too. ;)

      I will. Hopping over now. ;)

      Delete