November 5, 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On


This week's topic is a really good one! There are SO MANY sequels that I can't wait to get my hands on, even if they aren't new releases. (I wait sometimes, even if I have a burning desire to read them.) So, without further adieu, here are my top ten sequels that I need like I need air.

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer - I'm really hoping that this one continues the tradition; getting better and better with each one! Because OMG SCARLET WAS AMAZING.

2. Forever by Karen Hopkins - I've got high hopes for this one, because the last one didn't really make me all that happy. It kind of made me upset, to tell you the truth, which is sad. Hopefully this one will resolve all of my problems and repair my relationship with this series! (:

3. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain - I've been waiting forever to read this one, and the only reason that I can  think of is that I've been caught up in other books.

4. Everbound by Brodi Ashton - This is another one that's been out for a while that I just haven't gotten too. Hopefully I'll read it eventually, though.

5. Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - Another one that's been out for a while... it has come to my attention that I really need to get to reading those sequels!

6. Enders by Lissa Price - Ooh, I really enjoyed Starters, and this one has been "coming out" for about a year and a half now... date extension after date extension...blegh.

7. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares - I'm really looking forward to this one. I used to love this series when I was younger! (:

8. Thumped by Megan McCafferty - I'd just like to figure out how this one ends-- I remember the first book being a fairly interesting novel!

9. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - I'm really not sure why I'm waiting with this one; I LOVE Anna Dressed in Blood. I seriously need to get my butt in gear!

10. Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs - This had the cutest start, and an even cuter middle book, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Honestly, this turned out way different than I had intended... I need to pick up some of these sequels, because they've been out for a while!

16 comments:

  1. Scarlet was amazing! So I've got high hopes for Cress too!
    I haven't gotten around to Girl of Nightmares either for some reason, I don't know why though because I loved Anna as well!
    Great list! I hope you get around to picking some of them up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Jessica Rules the Dark Side either.Though I loved the first book.
    You should read Girl of Nightmares.I am not a huge fan of horror novels as they give me nightmares,but I love this series.Anna is my favourite ghost ever:)
    I haven't tried out the Lunar Chronicles yet.I've heard that it's really great,but I was not that interested in the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Everbound was a good one! So was Girl of Nightmares! Both worthy sequels. Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cress and Everbound are definite must :) Love the first two, Cinder and Scarlet. And I read Everneath a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cress!!! Such a favorite this week. Many of your picks, I haven't even read the first one to which I now will asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because the Lunar Chronicles is obviously boss! :P I hope that if you read them you end up liking them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely! I adored Cinder and Scarlet, that's for sure! :D It's been a while since I've read Everneath, but I'm hoping to get to Everbound soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad to hear that! But now you're making me totally jealous that you've read them, LOL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first book as well! I can't WAIT to read Girl of Nightmares - I'm just still working on getting to it. LOL. Anna is absolutely amazing! :)


    You really should try it - it's just as amazing as they say! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was! I totally agree - and Cress sounds FAB. I can't wait to read it!
    I don't know why either! O.o I really hope that I get to read them all soon, actually. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cress and Everbound YES!!! I know some people don't count Everbound because it is out but honestly it is not out of the can't wait list until you've read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! If I haven't read it, that means I'm still waiting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cress! Yes, definitely need that one. And Everbound too. I've been meaning to get it for so long now but it never happens...

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michele @ A Belle's TalesNovember 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM

    #1, 3, and 9 would be at the top of my list for sure! And I have 3 and 9 sitting on my shelves -- there's just not enough time in the day. This a great list, and I hope you get to read them all soon. Huge *huggles*, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do the same thing... put off books forever, as I've said in this post. LOL. Cress is probably the one that I'm the most excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. No, there isn't! Bookworms should get an extra three hours, don't you think? ;) Thanks! I hope that I get to read them soon as well - and that you get to read your picks! :)

    ReplyDelete