November 24, 2013

Scene it Sunday: A New Feature


Scene it Sunday is an original feature that I came up with several weeks ago... and I'm just now getting around to launching it. I don't know how it'll turn out, but I just wanted something special to do on Sundays. My idea is this: I've watched several book to movie adaptions recently - even if I haven't read the book, I just have this really weird obsession with them. So I was thinking that I should start noting the differences that bothered me. Sometimes things get lost in translation, you know? So Scene it Sunday was born! Hopefully this will be a weekly feature. I was also thinking that maybe book-vs-movie and reviews would be in order. What do y'all think? (:

If you're interested, check back here next week on Sunday for the first installment!
*I don't claim to own the "Scene It!" trademark, neither do they have any connections with me.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'll be looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it! I love movies. And I love book to movie adaptions. And I love seeing the differences between the two (well, actually, I don't love that, but I love semi-ranting about it). So it's all a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can't wait for you to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love movies and book-to-movie adaptions as well! :P LOL, it is all win, isn't it? I hope that you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your first post! I think it's a great idea. I watch a lot of movies too, and if the movie was made after a book, I always read the book as well. I haven't written any movie reviews on my blog... I don't know why... but I love talking with other people about the differences between the movie and the book. The last ones I've seen are Catching Fire and Ender's Game. And I really look forward to The Book Thief.

    Oana @All Fantasy Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks, girly! I love movies - I'm like, totally incapable of watching a movie adaption without reading the book. It's just too weird! Dang, lucky you! I haven't been to see either of those, even though they look really good! :D

    ReplyDelete