March 1, 2014

I'm Back!

IIIII'MMMMMMM BAACCCCKKKK! Did you miss me? This is just a quick note to let you guys know that I'm back online, and that I totally missed you all! I wish I could tell you all that the break has been very relaxing, but I'd be lying through my teeth. This break has been anything but relaxing - blog wise, it was great. But my real life has become hectic. Working two jobs leaves me with little free time - and when I do get it, I just want to lay in bed and never move again.

I learned that I don't really like writing reviews. Let me rephrase that - I like knowing that the words on the page are my critiques, and I love the reactions that I get from them. But I don't like making time to write them (or any other posts) lately. It had become an obligation. I don't get to just read anymore, to not think about what I'm doing at all. During my break? I wrote a couple of reviews. But I've still got several to write. And at one point, I was reading the same book for almost two weeks. You know what else? I still haven't answered some of my comments from before the break.

My life is so full up right now - and I don't know where this fits into it.

So there's gonna be some changes. I'm gonna be cutting back. You'll only see two reviews from me a week, in case I don't have time to write as many (which I don't), and there may not always be a meme our a discussion. I'll try to keep up the Scene it Sundays feature, because I know it's the coolest content I've got.

But I just...CAN'T always be here anymore. And that kills me. But hopefully....hopefully soon I'll be in a better situation with time. And maybe then we'll go back to the normal scheduling.

8 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    *Kills you with a bear hug* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I missed you so so much *sobs*
    It's okay, take your time and only write reviews when you feel you can do it. Don't force yourself - its not good for you. But we've GOT to talk more. Got it?!


    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We missed ya! <3

    And I agree with Nitzan below here. You shouldn't force yourself with posting. That's never good. Just do what you want and all will be good! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! I missed you guys too! <3


    Thanks, girly! I don't like forcing myself to post at all! But lately it's been getting a little easier, which is nice. Like, as opposed to earlier, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I am! :D AWWW YOU SO SWEET. *HUGS*
    I really missed you too, Nitzan! It's definitely not good for my psych at all. But it's been getting better. Absolutely! We do, we do! Loves you! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!You're back!
    *Hugs you tight*
    I missed you a lot Meg!I am so happy that you are back on track.I was a little sick this past week,that's why I didn't check out all your posts earlier.
    And don't pressure yourself Meg.Blogging is supposed to be fun.If you are finding it too hard,then try to get a co-blogger or a guest reviewer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am!!


    *HUGGLES*
    I missed you too, Mishma! I'm sorry that I'm still not kind of around - everything is crazy! I may have to try a coblogger or something... O.O

    ReplyDelete