June 1, 2012

May Wrap Up 2012




Hey Guys, 
I've decided to do a monthly wrap up. :)

So, last month, I read a total of:
9,138 pages
and
31 Books

So here's the thumbnails of the books. :)
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)ReincarnationTell Us We're HomeProphecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)Spanking ShakespeareThe Piper's SonThe Survival KitWhat We Keep Is Not Always What Will StayEverneath (Everneath, #1)Fix MeStaying Fat for Sarah ByrnesEntwinedAmelia Anne is Dead and GoneKill SwitchFirst Day on EarthLovetornThe Peach KeeperAnna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Lexapros and ConsOne MomentDreamland Social ClubAbraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterAgainst All OddsWhere I BelongThe Fine Art of Truth or DareThe Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)TwinedThe One That I WantStarters (Starters, #1)Let's Face ItWe'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

My favorites this month were:
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
and
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

There was a lot of four star reviews this month, wasn't there?
So, what do ya'll think? Do I need a new job?
Or new book recommendations?
Let me know in the comments. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you read 31 books in May. I've only read 36 books this whole year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In April I read 42. You've only read 36 books this entire year?! That notions is insane to me. I read alllll the time. Never stop. My goodreads goal for this year is 365 books! :)

      Delete