June 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hi guys, today I got gifted the Leibster blog award, by Auggie over at Auggie Talk. Apparently, is an award for blogs that are 'up and coming?' and under 200 followers. I definitely have under 200 followers, but I seriously doubt that I am 'up and coming.' To me, I'm standing right here. :)


The meaning of Liebster: German word for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 

All I can say is, I doubt any of you have met me in real life. :P

Here are the rules:
1. Each person chosen must provide 11 facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who tagged you has given, then think of 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people to receive the award and link them in your post
4. Be sure to tell these people that you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs (in other words: don't tag the person who tagged you.)


Ok, now that you've read the rules, we can move on to the question/fact part! I don't want to answer the facts part! But I have to! Ugghh....You don't need to hear these things....

Megan's 11 Facts.
1) I'm homeschooled.
2) I have a kitten named is 'Rei', in honor of a man that somehow decided to commit suicide last year.
3) I don't have as many books as you would think. Current number on my shelf/in my TBR: 92
4) I live smack dab in the middle of the country.
5) I have begun working on my pickup truck. In other words, it's torn apart, and I'm buying parts at the part store.
6) Again with the cereal. Oh how I love thee, cereal!
7) Ok! I have one! I read 'Romeo and Juliet' last year, and I hated it. Then I read 'Hamlet' and I liked it a lot.
8) I wear glasses. Yep, I ruined these eyes reading. But I'm gonna get contacts.
9) I am addicted to goodreads.
10) It's almost over! Yay! Fact: I can ride a horse. Yep, I just typed that sentence, and it's that easy. :)
11) Apparently, when I was five, I told my parents that we couldn't go to McDonalds, because they use unlicensed meat in their food. I may have been reading a little too much then....

Auggies Questions: Answered

1.) If you had the option to live in a book-store for a year, but wouldn't be able to leave the store to go into the outside world until the year was up... would you?
It depends...Is the book store being stocked regularly? Does it have internet? Is the book store a 'used book store' or a 'new book store'? Variables must go into this question, I'm afraid.

2.) Would you rather live in a Queen Anne mansion or a beach house by the sea?Beach house. So much prettier.

3.) What is your favorite instrument?I always dig cello in rock songs...but probably guitar or bass.

4.) What is your favorite season?Ahem. Summer.

5.) What is your current ring-tone?I don't have a ringtone.....I don't have a phone. XD

6.) Do you play video/computer games? Which is your favorite?Sometimes. Probably Mariokart is my favorite....or WII Tennis...

7.) Do you speak (or want to speak) another language? Which one?Dutch. I want to speak dutch. I'm belgian! :)

8.) What is the most you've spent on books at one time?$100. On the bright side, I got 11 books.

9.) Do you ever read children's books and count them as "Books I've Read"?If I'm very behind in the 'Goodreads' challenge, I have.

10.) What era do you think you belong in?Aha! The 14th century! :)

11.) Would you prefer to own a cat or a dog?
Oh....why so hard? This question is N/A.
My 11 Questions to you:
1) Do you plan your posts in advance, or write them as they come to you?
2) Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter?
3) Do you think that very many people read your posts?
4) Are you a straight up book blogger, or do you blog about your life too?
5) Are you excited to recieve this award?
6) What is your favorite book ever?
7) Which character do you wish you could be, from which book?
8) New York High rise apartment, or little farm in the middle of nowhere?
9) What is your dream car?
10) What is your favorite book cover?
11) How long have you been blogging?
Guys, I'm just gonna leave this all to chance. If you find yourself here, you were meant to find it.
Yep, I only tagged four of ya'll! Let see if you find it.....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Megan! (my friend is called Meagn.) =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your friend has the same name as me! :P

      Delete