May 28, 2012

Memorable Monday #2



Hey guys, I stumbled across this meme on Escape in a Book.
 
My quotes for this week are from.......
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, which I really loved. :)
 
“You make me want things I can't have.”  
 
“But hey, at least we’ll have this strange story to tell, love and death and blood and daddy-issues. And holy crap, I’m a psychiatrist’s wet dream.”
 
“She's my purpose and we're going to save each other. We're going to save everyone. And then I'm going to convince her that she's supposed to stay here. With me.”
 
“Yes. Smashing. You’ll be just like those four chaps in the movie. You know the one, with the oversized marshmallow.” 
 
“I’ve seen most of what there is to be afraid of in this world, and to tell you the truth, the worst of them are the ones that make you afraid in the light. The things that your eyes see plainly and can’t forget are worse than huddled black figures left to the imagination. Imagination has a poor memory; it slinks away and goes blurry. Eyes remember for much longer.”
 
So, what do you guys think?
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. These quotes got me thinking that I really, really want to buy and read Anna Dressed in Blood. Some of the quotes made me laugh and the last one made me nod in agreement :) Thanks for sharing these awesome quotes, Book Babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've decided on a system for my quote choices: 4 star ratings and up. ;)
      Thanks! I like your meme Mari! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I like the quotes :) the book sounds good with some great humor XD a couple of them made me laugh.
    Just discovered your blog on the book blogs website and followed :D good luck with the book tour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like them too. :P
      Thank you! I'm hoping I make it, but I might not. :)

      Delete
  3. This book is awesome, I loved it! I love all the quotes, it reminds me of how much I miss humourous Cas and creepy Anna. I can't wait for Girl of Nightmares! Btw, cool blog name The Book Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I can't wait for Girl of Nightmares either. :)
      Thanks, I thought it was too. ;)

      Delete
  4. Haha, I wanted to read this book before, but now I really want to! I'll have to get it. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will! I rechecked it out so I could review it, because I originally thought it was mediocre, then I reread and was like, 'What did I miss before?' It's great. :)

      Delete
    2. Oops. Correction: You should!
      ;)

      Delete