May 2, 2012

April Wrap Up 2012

So, I've been seeing so many posts like these lately, and I decided that I wanted to try one myself. Let me know what ya'll think. :)

In April I read 42 Books. Eek! I just realized how much that is. I need to do something else with my life. ;)
For a total of 12,935 pages! (I really, really, need to find something else to do with my time.)
So, would you like to see the list?



The Hangman in the MirrorTiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Completely Lost ItGil MarshBoy ProofSomeone Else's LifeOut of My MindJenna & Jonah's FauxmanceModels Don't Eat Chocolate CookiesReturnable GirlPlusGoth Girl Rising (The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl, #2)Gym CandyNightshade (Nightshade, #1)AboveShe's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So, #1)Jellicoe RoadYou Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1)The Queen of KentuckySea ChangeNever Slow Dance with a ZombieFor KeepsChasing BoysThe Latte RebellionElsewhereDeep Down PopularMelody BurningThe Probability of MiraclesMarcelo in the Real WorldYou Don't Know About MeNumbers (Numbers, #1)Saving FrancescaThe Book of Lost ThingsThe FetchWaiting for NormalExtraordinaryWhen I Was Joe (When I Was Joe, #1)The Secret Sisterhood of HeartbreakersGone, Gone, GoneAdios, NirvanaFix by ForceParanormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

Well, now my eye is twitching. Also, how do you like all the picture thumbnails?

Now, for the List.

Th Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Completely Lost it by Lisa Shanahan
Gil Marsh by A.C.E. Bauer
Boy Proof by Cecil Castelucci
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Brendan Halpin and Emily Franklin
Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
Returnable Girl by Pamela Lowell
Plus by Veronica Chambers
Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga (I've got to review the first one first.)
Gym Candy by Carl Deuker
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Above by Leah Bobet
She's so Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (Favorite!)
You are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker (Favorite!)
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Never Slow Dance with a Zombie by E. Van Lowe
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
Chasing Boys by Karen Tayleur
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Deep Down Popular by Phoebe Stone
Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (Favorite!)
Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork
You Don't Know About Me by Brian Meehl
Num8ers by Rachel Ward
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
When I was Joe by Keren David
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
Fix by Force by Jason Warne
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

I thought it would never end! So, what's your wrap up look like?
Leave a link and I'll check it out.



6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your mad reading skills. I'm happy if I can knock out five these days. :P What was your favorite read of the month??

    New follower here. We read a lot of the same books. :)

    -Allie @ Pages & Pomegranates

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite read was Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that one and really liked it. It reminded me of Sourthern Mean Girls lol.

      Delete
    2. It rewminded me of a Southern Mean Girls too! :)
      I loved it. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so impressive! I want to read these all! (:

    ReplyDelete