June 11, 2012

Memorable Monday #4


Hey guys, I stumbled across this meme on Escape in a Book.
 
So, my book for this week is.....
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
 
“You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”
 
“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.”
 
“I don't want to lose the boy with the bread.”
 
“It crosses my mind that Cinna's calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman.”
 
“Yes, and I’m sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people.”
“Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there.”
 
“Here's some advice. Stay alive.”
“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way...to show the capitol they don't own me. That I'm more than a piece in their games.”
 
:::::::::::
And, we ask, what do you think? Good quotes? Bad Quotes? I'm getting the feeling that none of my followers actually read these.......lol.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I actually read them, and I can tell you I love all of the quotes you chose :) The Hunger Games is an amazing dystopian novel!

    I would have also added this quote:

    “Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Flyleaf! The Hunger Games is great! :)

      I wanted to add that quote, because I love it, but I thought it might be a bit to spoilery, in case the reader hasn't read The Hunger Games. :)

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I love all the quotes and I adore THG(and Peeta <3)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hug* I do too! Peeta deserves some love, don't you think? Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete