June 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #13



In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.
 
This week I got.....
 
In the Mail:
 A Long Way from You Kill Me SoftlyThe International Kissing ClubThe Lonely Hearts ClubProm and PrejudiceIncarnate (Newsoul, #1)
 
A Long Way From You was provided by Harperteen for review. Thanks Katie!
I won Kill Me Softly at Tynga's Reviews. It's signed! To me! *Happy dance*
The rest are from the SAR Challenge (hosted by Icey Books and I Like These Books).
They're all signed! Haha, authors are rockstars. :)
Wait..one last thing! Incarnate is from a giveaway at The Starry-Eyed Revue
 
At Big Lots:
Eternal (Tantalize, #2)
I may have...made a mistake. Has anyone read this book? Do you think I can read it without reading 'Tantalize'? Cause I think I might could....
 
Netgalley:
Meant to BeLove and Other Perishable Items
Apparently I put in some requests and forgot about them......sigh.
 
I got bookish swag for Shattered Souls! Signed bookish swag!
The SARC sent me bookish swag! Some signed, some not, but I'm most excited about the bumper sticker! :)
This was a good week. How was yours? Be sure to leave me a link!

9 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. So many good books! Me is so jealous. I really want to read The Lonely Hearts Club (love the Beatles style cover), Prom and Prejudice and Incarnation.

    My haul: http://wishingonashootingstarreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/letterbox-love-1.html?m=1

    Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lonely Hearts Club, and Prom and Prejudice are signed! *Oh my gosh* faint.
      Thanks Bookworm!

      Delete
  2. I also got Meant to Be this week! I'm also crazy jealous of all your lovely signed books Kill Me Softly looks amazing =D Happy reading this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Haha, I know how you feel. I can't tell you how many times I opened those books just to see the signatures, lol. It does, doesn't it?
      Happy reading to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. I am dying to read Killing Me Softly. Great IMM. Enjoy your new reads.

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/06/weekly-mailbox-roundup-37-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too, but I have a TBR. :(
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Incarnate was really good and I'm really excited to read Meant To Be.
    Enjoy your books! :)

    Em @ Book Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it that good? I'm excited to read Meant to Be too!
      Thank you! :)

      Delete