May 12, 2012

In My Mailbox #8

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

So guys, this week I recieved an amazing swag pack from the SAR Challenge, which included some signed swag bookmarks, some unsigned ones, some pens and pins, and some stickers! I wish you could see them all, but I don't got a camera. :(
If I did, I would post their beauty right here. Then you could understand the jumping up and down while screaming that happened when I realized they were signed! I was excited. :)

The first, (and only) book I got this week was........

Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone
I am super excited about reviewing this one, because I'm done with it and it is amazing! I won it in a giveaway on LibraryThing.

Well, I completely forgot about getting back on Netgalley, (in which I hate reading ebooks) but I've decided to give it another try. I'm only doing one ebook at a time, but there was so many great titles, I just couldn't help myself.

So, in ebooks, (which I wont be doing very often).

One Moment by Kristina McBride
One Moment


What I didn't Say by Keary Taylor

What I Didn't Say

and last, but not least.....

Scars by Cheryl Rainfield



Scars


So, what did ya'll get this week? Leave a link, and I'll check it out! :)

10 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm glad you liked Amelia Anne Is Dead And Gone! I read the first few chapters somewhere and it was so good! I've got to get it. (: Plus, it's got a pretty good cover, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cover is pretty great, too.
      I loved it!!! (With extra exclamation points.)

      Delete
  2. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone and One Moment. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I lived Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the books you recieved! I'm sure adding Why I didn't saty to my tbr list!
    Happy reading!

    In My Mailbox♥
    Valery • The Book Of Owl’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You probably should add it to your TBR list. I haven't read it yet. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice selection enjoy them want to see my IMM click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower , i received what i didn't say and scars too can't wait to read them ... here is my IMM http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-weeks-bookings-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to read them either. :)

      Delete