May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #7

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

Well, this week the list is extremely long, and drawn out, but I have thumbnails. :)
From the library (Mentally Preparing) :





Dreamland Social ClubA Certain Strain of PeculiarPathfinder (Pathfinder, #1)First Day on EarthEntwinedWolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)The Magnolia League (Magnolia League, #1)Everneath (Everneath, #1)What We Keep Is Not Always What Will StayLow Red MoonWither (The Chemical Garden, #1)White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)Red Glove (Curse Workers #2)The PrincettaFix MeThe Piper's SonRottersSpanking ShakespeareDraw the DarkBrightly WovenWake Unto MeTithe (The Modern Faerie Tales, #1)Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2)Ironside (The Modern Faerie Tales, #3)Also Known As HarperThe Survival KitDaughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)The Peach Keeper

I Bought:
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Abraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterClockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Divergent (Divergent, #1)
All in pretty, pretty paperback. :)

And I won the standalone read challenge last month, so this was the first stuff to come.

Counting BackwardsKill Switch
I need to quit getting library books. They're tying up my time. I have books on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet!!

So, What'd ya'll get?


14 comments:

  1. Wow... That is one long list....... :)
    Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hope I can read them all. :)
      I will. :)

      Delete
  2. I feel ya on the library books had to dial it down because the books i had on my shelf and kindle were going unread. Having said that i admire your taste in books you have one of my fave series among the lot the modern fairytales love this series. Enjoy i hope you finish before you have to renew, lol. Click on my name to see my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i think of good taste too. :P
      I hope I finish them all. :)
      I like your mailbox. :)

      Delete
  3. WOW you have a lot of books to read! I haven't borrowed a book from the library for a long time. If I like it I want to own it, the only thing I do borrow is audio books.

    Happy reading and good luck!
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-54.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot of books. :)
      I don't listen to audiobooks. just a preference, I guess.
      I'll be one happy reader. :)

      Delete
  4. You have got a really really awesome library. It makes me miss the one I used to live by - the one here in Nevada has year old books on the YA new release shelf :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. :)
      Year old books on the new release shelf? That sucks. :(
      Maybe you'll find a better library soon. :)

      Delete
  5. That is an amazing book haul! All those pretty covers!! Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're gorgeous, aren't they?
      I hope I do too. :)

      Delete
  6. Thats alot of books! Enjoy!
    MY IMM: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2012/05/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! You got a bunch of books! Lol. I love the library! My IMM

    ReplyDelete