May 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #10



In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

So guys, this week I didn't get very much, but it's still pretty good. I got a TBR pile to get to anyway. ;)

In the Mail:
The Fine Art of Truth or DareLet's Face ItKiss of Death (Scarlett Wakefield, #4)The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) The One That I Want

Let's Face It was provided by the author for review.

Borrowed from my awesome friend Hannah:
Starters (Starters, #1)

Netgalley:
The Opposite of Hallelujah
I cannot wait to read this one!

So, what did you guys get this week?
Leave your link, and I'll check it out. :)

8 comments:

  1. Great selection!

    I love the blog! I found you over on Book blogs and followed! I would love it if you checked out my book blog to. http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank, kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! A bunch of these are on my wishlist, and I have the opposite of hallelujah for review as well :) Happy Reading and I'm a new follower!

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've only read one of them so far. ;)
      Thanks so much! I checked out your blog. ;)

      Delete
  3. I've found some new titles to add to my ever growing reading list ~ Thank you for sharing! :D

    I'll be back to see what you think of them...

    Bella

    www.bellaharte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always adding to my list too. ;)
      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! Your blog is so cool! I am building my confidence up to do the In My Mailbox meme too. When I first started book blogging a few months ago, I had no idea what a meme was, but now I am definitely learning by super blogs like yours.
    You definitely have a new follower and I found you on book blogs!

    www.readtomyhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day! *sniff*
      Thanks, I always loved the In My Mailbox meme, so I was heartbroken when Kristi plagiarized, but I decided that it wouldn't affect my love of the meme. :)
      Thanks so much, Amy!
      Off to your blog. ;)

      Delete