September 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #30


Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles, #3
Publisher: Fiewel and Friends
Publication Date: February 4, 2014
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.


O.O Isn't this cover beautiful? And the synopsis? SO MUCH LOVE. I really hope that this one is even better than Scarlet, which received a phenomenal 5 stars...so, am I feeling six stars? We'll see!

17 comments:

  1. LOL, feeling the six stars too! I still haven't read Scarlet but I AM SO DYING to and I UBER LOVED Cinder!! So I'm pretty excited for Cress and RIGHT?!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COVER XD

    -Great WoW pick Megan, much <33
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is sooo gorgeous...
    But I feel like an ass for not reading Scarlet yet..I have the book, I just need to pick it up! :P
    Great Pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this! Book 1 and 2 were awesome :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my WoW just a couple week ago :) I'm so so excited for Cress, I can't wait to see what Cress is like, and what Cinder and Scarlet are up to!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's cool! I'm dying for it-- I didn't realize it had a cover until a few weeks ago, though! O.O Ditto! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES. I seriously want her hair something awful. LOL.
    I don't want to say you should....but, you really should. It's an awesome book and you need to read it last week! ;D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You HAVEN'T READ SCARLET YET?? *intervention time* Scarlet was an uber love for me-- more than Cinder! You rillly need to read it! THE COVER IS SO PRETTIFUL! Thanks, Lisseth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to start this series and I still haven't it. The covers of all the books in the series are all so pretty 0.0

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES INTERVENTION TIME XP I'll probably end up reading it a year late like Cinder X_x but i know i'll <3 it if you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for this whole series! I haven't read any of them, but the more good things I hear about them, the higher up on me "To Read" list they move!

    Sarah @ Sarah-ndipity's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't had the chance to read the previous books in the series but I have them on my to-read list and I hope I get to them soon. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.

    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CRESS!! I am so excited for this book, it's almost ridiculous.



    Fabulous choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Rapunzel retell--how fun! The cover is lovely and it sounds like it will be a good read. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All man, I really want to read this series. I don't know what I've been waiting on (ha ha, bad pun… couldn't help myself). Seriously, though, I've heard so many good things about it I think I'm going to bump it up next on my list.


    By the way, I love your blog style and your taste in books! I signed up for emails, and look forward to reading posts from you in the future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm also not oh so patiently waiting for Cress. If I could read it now I would be. I think the cover is beautiful and I'm so excited to read this book.

    Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited for Cress! I actually gave Scarlet 4.5 to leave room for growth in this series :)

    ReplyDelete