April 28, 2012

In My Mailbox #6

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

Today I've only got a couple, so we can go back to pictures. (Yay!)

The first one I got was.....

The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
I ordered this one off Amazon, and I've already read it, (I loved it!) so I guess you can read my review here.

The Second book was.......

Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
I've already read this one too. On a side note, I won this from a contest hosted by Sage.
You should go check out her site, because her first book, Love Sucks, released yesterday.
Read my Review here.

The third book I got was......

Fix by Force by Jason Warne
It's signed! I wasn't expecting this one for at least another week, but here it is! Oh, and it's my first real Review book! One I didn't win in a giveaway, I mean. Hopefully the review will be up soon.

What'd ya'll get?




No comments:

Post a Comment