April 14, 2012

In my Mailbox #5

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

Don't worry, I didn't take the books I haven't finished back to the library yet. :)


From the Library I got:

Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn
Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Chasing Boys by Karen Tayleur
Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork
Paranormlacy  by Kiersten White
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
Num8ers by Rachel Ward
Never Slow Dance With a Zombie by E. Van Lowe
Deep Down Popular by Phoebe Stone
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


So, What'd y'all get?





No comments:

Post a Comment