April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #4

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

I'm not putting pictures this week, because it would take me years to finish this post. :)

From the Library I got:
(Mentally preparing. They have to be back in three weeks!)

You Don't Know About Me by Brian Meehl
She's so Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Goth Girl Rising by Barry Lyga
You are so Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
Returnable Girl by Pamela Lowell
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
What the Dickens by Gregory MacGuire
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Tell us We're Home by Marina Tamar Budhos
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
Above by Leah Bobet
Plus by Veronica Chambers
When I was Joe by Keren David
Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes by Chris Crutcher
Nightshade by Andrea R. Cremer
Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
Gil Marsh by A.C.E. Bauer
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
Models don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
Gym Candy by Carl Deuker
Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci

Whoo....finished! With the library books....

I Bought These:

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Rot and Ruin by Johnathan Maberry
The First Days by Rhiannon Frater


Now I'm finished. What'd you get?

4 comments:

  1. I love your library just looking at the books you got. You can check out so many at a time!!!! I'm only allowed to check out twelve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. My library said as long as I could keep up with them, I could take them. Do you go to a public or a school library?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to a public library. They only let me check out 12 books at a time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to public library too, I wonder if it's because the library is so small? They've kind of got an honor thing going. :)

    ReplyDelete