April 2, 2012

Tiger's Curse(Tiger's Saga #1) by Colleen Houck

Kelsey Hayes. What makes her different? Different than all those other characters, I mean? She's cool. She says stuff I would actually say, and she's helping Ren and Kishan break the curse. Who wouldn't think she was awesome? Some people, they wouldn't. But they don't matter. That's not the point though.This is: I Love this Book. I love the characters. I love the story. But most of all, I love Kishan. Sorry. I had to say that. I love him more than I do Ren. But that's because I got to know him in Tiger's Quest. (Yes. I'm reviewing a book that I've already read.) But anyways, I want a shahara dress. Just throwing that out there.

Here's the Blurb:

The last thing teenager Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing over the summer was meeting Ren, a mysterious white tiger and cursed Indian prince when she learns she alone can break the Tiger's curse, Kelsey's life is turned upside-down. The unlikely duo journeys halfway around the world to piece together an Indian prophecy, find a way to free the man trapped by a centuries-old spell, and discover the path to their true destiny.


                           I give this Book Three Stars.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read this for a while. My blog co-author read them and she loves them.. I'm definitely going to have to steal them soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! You Should read them! They're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete