November 14, 2012

Blog Button Swap!

Hey guys! You see that title, right up there? Well, it's what I'd love to do. If you've been stalking my sidebar recently, you know that there's been some changes lately. One of those changes resulted in the loss of my Pile Denial (God rest it's soul), and one of those changes resulted in me now having a blog roll--(scroll down...a little more...stop! Right there). So, what do you think? Do you want to be on it? Well, that's easy! Just put me in your blog roll, or on your blog link list, and I'll grab your button. (Don't forget to link me up in the comments!) Thataway, we can all get some link up love. :D

10 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! Frankenstein is pretty fantastic :]
    And, I'd be honored to swap buttons :]

    xo Stephanie
    http://www.stephwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, it is. Loved it. Awesome! You are on my blog roll now. :D

      Delete
  2. I'd love to swap buttons! I just added you to my blog roll :)

    http://theyabookworm.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm putting you on my blog roll now. :D

      Delete
  3. Haha, if you grab mine I'll grab yours.... *sneaky wink and crooked finger* lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I have perfected that wink and crooked finger thing over MONTHS of practice. ;D

      Delete
    2. It's like the BEST talent ever.:D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You're welcome--don't worry about adding my button though--I'm on your link list already! :)

      Delete