January 12, 2013

Book Haul #4


It's BOOK HAUL TIME! Eee! You guys are not going to BELIEVE the stuff that came this week-- it's insane! :D


LOL. Stare in jealousy, am I right? KIDDING. Also, I'm going to start linking my book hauls to Goodreads. Maybe even my reviews. What do you think? Should I add goodreads buttons to my reviews? (:

Bite Me by Parker Blue (Unsolicited)
How to Stop a Witch by Bill Allen (Unsolicited)
Lunatic Revenge by Sharon Sala (Unsolicited)
Lunatic Detective by Sharon Sala (Unsolicited)
Shadow Moon by Marilee Brothers (Unsolicited)
Moon Spun by Marilee Brothers (Unsolicited)
Moon Rise by Marilee Brothers (Unsolicited)
Moon Stone by Marilee Brothers (Unsolicited)
Magick by Trish Milburn (Unsolicited)
Bane by Trish Milburn (Unsolicited)
White Witch by Trish Milburn (Unsolicited)
Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer (Unsolicited)
When the Silence Ends by Jade Kerrion (Accepted Review Pitch)
Music from Beyond the Moon by Augustus Trobaugh (Requested)
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (Traded for)
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (Traded for)
Splintered by A.G. Howard (Won)
Debutantes by Cora Harrison (Borrowed)
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (Traded for)
Havoc by Jeff Sampson (Won)
Vesper by Jeff Sampson (Won)

Not in the picture:
A Dog Named Slugger by Leigh Brill (Unsolicited)
Various swag
A couple of publisher catalogs

A BIG THANKS to Bell Bridge Books, Brooke from Brooke Reports, Ana and Demi from Characterized, the bookworms from Bewitched Bookworms, Jade Kerrion, and Stephanie from In Wonderland.

24 comments:

  1. O_O Awesome! So jealous right now. Hope you enjoy all of those lovelies ^.^

    Sarah @ Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super excited, LOL. They said that they would send me a "few" extra books. When this came, I seriously DIED. ;) I hope that I enjoy them too! (:

      Delete
  2. Holy cow Megs. That is freaking epic!!!You better love Splintered, and be Team JEB. If not...well I won't even go there. Oooh TFIOS!!! Really want to read that one as well! Enjoy the books Megs!

    xx, Inks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I'm super excited to read them all! I WILL LOVE Splintered, I can FEEL it. I don't know Jeb is yet, so we'll see. o_O I'm excited to read it! I wonder if it'll make me cry? Thanks! (:

      Delete
  3. I have heard a Lot about Sweet Evil, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I do too! I've heard a lot of alternating points of view-- either it sucks, or it's awesome. I can't wait to find out! (:

      Delete
  4. Amazing book haul this week! I so need to read Splintered :) I've heard SUCH good things about it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Splintered sounds so amazing! I can't WAIT! :D Thanks! (:

      Delete
  5. Lovely! Awesome selection :D Enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm excited-- I always enjoy reading. ;P

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's a great book haul this week. I am jealous over Splintered and want to read Level 2. Will be checking some of the other out too. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! SPLINTERED looks fab, doesn't it? LEVEL 2 looks good also. You too! (:

      Delete
  7. Level 2 and Splintered in one haul? Life is so unfair @.@

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :D Eh, I won SPLINTERED, and I traded for LEVEL 2, so it's not so horrifying. I hope that you (and I!) get to read them soon! :D

      Delete
  8. WOW! Not that is what I call a haul! I want Splintered!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm excited about Splintered too! :D

      Delete
  9. Oh, lots of great books this week! I snagged a copy of Level 2 this week, and need to hear more about Splintered! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm really excited to read them all! Haha, how cool! We're matchers! :D You too, girly! (:

      Delete
  10. Lucky!! I hope they're all really great reads! Especially Splintered. I've heard a lot about that one. *squealing* can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I hope that they're all fantastic, but I'm super picky. SPLINTERED looks FABULOUS. I have too! I can't wait to read it! :D

      Delete
  11. I see that you are reading Splintered now! I can't wait to hear all about it!! You MUST tell me how it is! So glad that you participated and won it in my giveaway! And thanks for mentioning me on your blog!
    BTW, let me know how you like Level 2, I'm reading it right now.

    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's interesting so far-- definitely, but it's kind of demented. I will! :D I'm so glad that I did too, LOL. You're welcome! It may be a while before I get to Level 2, but I will definitely tell you what I think. (:

      Delete
    2. Awesome! And kind of demented can be good ;P

      Delete
    3. I finished it-- demented was good, but the ending was a bit rushed. (:

      Delete