August 1, 2014

Exciting News + An Explanation

 Hey guys!

It's been awhile since we've talked. I mean, I've talked at you - but it's been a while since I've really had time to sit down and write a post TO you guys. I'm sure that you've been noticing that we've gotten a bit sparse here lately... and I'm really sorry about that. It's my fault. I recently (three months ago recently) took on more hours at my second job, which means I'm having less and less time to read... I just kind of want to chill out when I get home, and watch my latest obsession. (First it was Supernatural, then it was Sherlock. Now it's just whatever, 'til I get back on Supernatural. I had to take a break.)

But you guys are seeing my point, right? That's why the number of posts have dwindled dramatically, and the reason that Scene it Sundays aren't back yet. I just haven't had time. For a while there, it really felt like torture to set down and write a post. So I up and quit - you guys were scheduled ahead, so you didn't notice. But I read at ten books and didn't write a page of notes for any of them. I just read them without stopping at all, and it really gave me my enthusiasm back. I was happy to read again, and then I wanted to write reviews again... so I'm back now, and hopefully I won't have any more issues. Because that was bad. It also helps that I bought a new laptop... it's making things easier to access. Now I don't have an excuse - I can just sit down and write a review.

And I apologize to everyone who has written a comment in the past three months - if I didn't answer it (And I probably didn't), it wasn't anything that you did. I was sorting through my own problems at the time, so I've been ignoring all of the comments. Don't get me wrong, I still REALLY appreciate them, but I haven't had time to answer them. I'm hoping to correct that soon. I swear, that if you leave a comment from this day forward, I will do my very best to answer it in a timely manner, and I apologize sincerely to each and every person who's comment was ignored.

Now that I've gotten that all out, I'm gonna let you in on some exciting news... Nitzan, from Drugs Called Books, has been recently having some of the same issues. But the difference is that Nitzan has agreed to join me here! YAY! I'm going to have a new coblogger, and I just know that you guys will love her! She's really awesome, I swear! And we're going to try and bring back the book discussion, and with her help, I really hope to get this blog going again. So five stars for Nitzan!! I promise that you all will love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment