December 16, 2012

It's a Sweet Tangled Sixteen Charlie Brown. Sincerely, Despicable Me.

Hi! If you just read the awesome title and got really interested so you started reading this post...WELCOME! I'm Inky from Book Haven Extraordinaire, and I'm here to hiback Megan's blog. WHY? Oh I thought you'd Never Ask. It's her Sweet 16 of course!  And because of this wonderful milestone, we are going to.....




 THROW YOUR HANDS UP, THROW YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! ARE YOU READY?! LETS GO!

Once Upon A Time..............

There was a girl named Megan. She was very young, but she had her priorities straight, for a toddler. Books and Candy. No more, no less.



As she grew older she found ways of expressing herself....


.....And as it turned out, this wasn't the best approach, so she tried other tactics......


....Till she discovered reviewing...which kept her reading. She learned many things, and journeyed many adventures. She learned what it means to fall in love with someone.....in a book.



.


 ...........She appreciates the spiritual depth of pie......


.......and Lord of the Rings........


.....When to party it out........


.......and she even developed her own sense of style.........


..........Until she grew into this...............


........and though she'd never admit it, all along she knows she has a side of McGonagal....


....................and that is the story of why Megan Rocks.... 

Trust me. a lot of it was made up to fit all the awesome gifs, but it doesn't change the fact that Megan is one smoking HOT Book Babe. :D She loves what she does and she's a huge chatterbox. She's friendly to everyone and even runs her own tours! She is one amazing bloggy friend....

You're insanely awesome enough that I didn't settle for Peanuts, but made you...

megsbdaybanner

And even though I wrote this at 12 in the morning, I still think you are just as amazing, even if I could never express it as eloquently as I want. Tehe.  But seriously guys, Megan is worth every comment, every tweet, every email. Make sure you all send your birthday greetings to this lovely lady...or else the ghost of Inky-Hijack's-Past will haunt you. ;P

I'm Inky and I approve this birthday message. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGSIES!

16 comments:

  1. AWWW! Another EPIC Inky takeover. Loved the gifs and Must agree that Megan is an AWESOME book blogger. Happy virtual hugs & b-day wishes!! Enjoy your SWEET 16! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she?!!! Haha. thanks! Glad you liketh. GIFS ARE ALWAYS AMAZING.

      Delete
    2. GIFS ARE TOTALLY AMAZING. Loves to Lisseth for being awesome! Thanks! I totally have! :D :D

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks guys! Thanks for the hijacks Inks! I totally love you for it--and I am a huge chatterbox-slash-LotR geek...to anyone who was wondering! ;P

    Loves ya, Inky! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <33 Enjoy your Sweet 16! Wait, that means you're getting your driver's permit/license before me! Jealous x 1000

    ~Demi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, BE JEALOUS--even though I'm waiting to take my driver's test. I want my little pick-up/pet project yo be running by then. ;D

      Delete
    2. Um I want my permit!! I'm jealous and I know it... *random drumbeat*

      Delete
    3. Haha, I have a permit. No license, though. ;) *random drumbeat was hilarious*

      Delete
  4. HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!! We have the same birthday! :) Yay, birthday twinnies! Hope you had an amazing day :)

    <3 Audris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I've totally met two people with my birthday in the blogosphere now...happy late birthday, Audris! :D I totally did! *loves and hugs* :)

      Delete
  5. I know I that I'm really late on this, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

    Hope your b-day was spectacular! BTW, I love this post so much! You're so lucky Megan to have a friend like Inky!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Angie! I'm all about late birthday wishes, though. ;D

      It totally was! I know! Inky is AMAZING, and I totally love her book blogger guts! :D

      Delete
  6. Aww man I'm late but Happy Uber Late Birthday Megan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I get uber-late Birthday wishes! Yay! :D Thanks, LOL. (:

      Delete
  7. I'm a little late on this but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Megan! Hope you had a wonderful sweet 16 and got some amazing gifts and wishes;) And I love your blogs new look:D Very pretty, and I love pretty things<3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! :D I totally got some books by Amanda Hocking, which I'M DYING TO READ. Aww, thanks! It didn't take very long to make, LOL. Glad to know that you like it! :D

      Delete