January 3, 2015

December Gifly Round Up

Some bloggers review every book they read. Me? Not so much. I really have to feel like I have something to say about a book, for better or worse. And I have to feel like I can say that in more than three sentences.

This year, I've been getting into Gifs. I think Tumblr have something to do with that, but I rather not look too closely at it. Anyways, I've decided that at the end of every month, I'm going to sum up the books I read but didn't review using a gif. It could be my thoughts on it in one sentence, or it could be something important of the book.

So, let's begin!
1. Dark Currents by Lindsay Buroker (4 stars)
(To see many more Dark Currents related gifs, see my reading process here)

2. Whiskey Rebellion by Liliana Hart (4 stars)

3. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (4 stars)
Listen to Mama Mc'Call and don't hide your feeling dude!

4. Unclaimed & Unraveled by Courtney Milan (4 stars each)

5. Scandal with a Prince by Nicole Burnham (4 stars)

6. Purity in Death by J.D Robb (4 stars)

7. Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (3.5 stars) 

8. Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews (4 stars)
Kate's a badass with a sword

9. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews (4 stars)
Kate's a badass without a sword, too

10. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews (4 stars)
Listen to the man. He knows what he's talking about. 

11. Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews  (4 stars)

12. Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews (4 stars)
You go Andy! 

13. Relatively Famous by Heather Leigh (no rating. DNF)

I actually had a great reading month! Almost all the books I read were around 4 stars and highly enjoyable. They may have not been extraordinary and didn't make me want to review them, but I enjoyed every second.

How was your reading month?


 Nitzan

No comments:

Post a Comment