October 19, 2014

I'm Enlisting

This short post it to tell you guys that for a while, I probably won't be available on the blog. That means there won't be any special posts or anything but the currently scheduled reviews, and I might be slow to respond to comments.

Why?

Because as of tomorrow morning, I'm part of the army. That's right, I'm enlisting. Here, where I live, we have mandatory army services. It's supposed to happen at eighteen (two years for girls, three for boys) but I furthered my education and I'm joining the service only now, at twenty.

A lot of stuff happened with my studies, actually, and even though I was designed to go to a certain area, I'm not. So I have no idea what I'm going to do. That terrifies me. I'm also excited - this is a right of passage here, and it's also a chance to give back to my country.

But regardless, I have it on good authority that while at boot camp, I won't have time to deal with the blog. And I have no idea how long I'll be in boot camp - it could be somewhere between two months to two weeks, from what I understand.

I'll know more tomorrow, but tomorrow I will not be able to write anything.

So, the blog is going to be kind of empty for a while.
Nitzan

5 comments:

  1. It's actually Nitzan. Megs is too young for the army xD
    But thanks nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah,that's amazing, Nitzan! All the best to you girl.
    I'm going to miss you terribly:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Nitzan! I'll wait for your next post :) Be safe!
    Book Maniac Reviews

    ReplyDelete