September 16, 2012

Opinions, Opinions.

So, if you've been following me for very long, you know that I change my design quite frequently. So, I need the opinions of my favorite readers. Do you think it's ugly? A little to blurry? Are you horrified that you've followed a blog with such an ugly header? Feel free to say whatever you like, and to reinforce that point, I've added a lovely .gif! So, complain, vent, or congratulate all you wish! :)


No. My .gif does not make sense. But it makes me happy! :)


6 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially the poster! <3 I love me some Ren and Kishan. I just read Tiger's Destiny and it was amazing! But I definitely like this header better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you!! Haha, Kishan is my favorite, and I'm absolutely jealous that you've read Tiger's Destiny. I haven't gotten to it yet. :)

      Thank you! I'm partial to this one, too. :D

      Delete
  2. I think the background is a bit basic/plain to be honest. You've got a kick-butt personality and I just think it could be showcased more, get some color in there! As for the header...I don't love it but I also don't know what I would suggest instead so ya... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion! I do think that I'll probably change my header again soon, but I don't know to what, lol. I'll figure it out. ^:^

      Thank you! You just made my day with that comment about my personality. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the header, its very unique but I don't think the stars go with it too well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, probably not, but they're pretty. :)

      Delete