September 20, 2012

Oops, I did it again!

Yep, you heard that right. I got another new blog design, so I had to share it with you. I'm crazy like that, and I abso-freaking-lutely love this one! It's so me! Now, what do my beautiful readers think? This is important, ya'll, and I'd appreciate if you'd stop by and tell me what you think in a comment. Yep, that's it, and this is why there hasn't been very many reviews lately. Because I've been focusing on my blog design. And I think it's perfect now, so hopefully I'll have up a review in the next few days. :)


Also, check out my new star rating! They're purple! :)
stars-desi-glitters-10stars-desi-glitters-10stars-desi-glitters-10stars-desi-glitters-10stars-desi-glitters-10

4 comments:

  1. I love the purple stars! Don't forget to put them in the ratings system so we can look at them all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks! I'd entirely forgot about them! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the new design. I re-designed my blog a couple of weeks ago as well. I kept switching banners for holidays and whatnot and switched blogger themes before finally deciding.
    I love the stars, too! I look forward to seeing them on book reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's pretty awesome myself. ;D

      I'll check out your new design, because I think I might've missed it! I lurve my stars! :)

      Delete