September 29, 2012

In my Mailbox #20


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.
Aah! My 20th Mailbox post. :D
This week I got:
Doing ItAltered
Doing It was provided by ARCycling, which you can find the button for on my sidebar. :)
Altered and The Onyx Bridge were provided by the authors for review.

A Giomungus box of books, courtesy of Enna Islee at Squeaky Books, via her Books for sale page. :D
Struck (Struck, #1)Legacy (Legacy, #1)DroughtThe Day BeforeThe Queen's DaughterInfinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)Haunting VioletThe Musician's Daughter
Aah! What did ya'll get?

5 comments:

  1. Infinite days was great; I hope you enjoy it! But the sequel's release date keeps getting pushed back! It's called Stolen Nights, and I'm pretty sure it's out in England already, so you can probably snag a copy from ebay. That's what I did. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I haven't read it yet, but I'll probably read it soon. Really? I saw it in the publisher's catalog for release in Winter? Awesome, lol. I'll keep that in mind. ;D

      Delete
    2. Where's your personal blog? Do you have one? Your profile is blocked, lol.

      Delete
  2. OK some of these books sound amazingly kool! great choices!
    have fun reading!
    follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lol. I will have a ton of fun! :D
      Awesome. :)

      Delete