September 22, 2012

In my Mailbox #19


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.
These are a little bit late, but:
When I Was JoeAlmost TrueAnother Life (When I Was Joe #3)
I was only supposed to get the last of the trilogy, but the publisher sent me all three! Eeek! Love you guys. I won these on Librarything.
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Burn for Burn
As you can see, I had me a little shopping spree at Walmart. ;)
Life is cruel though, because I was $1.75 short of getting Mockingjay. :(
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Now, last, but not least, I won this book from a giveaway over at Connie's Corner Shelf.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh nice haul! I haven't heard of the first trilogy, but Catching Fire and City of Glass were amazing. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete