March 4, 2012

Kisses and Lies(Scarlett Wakefield #2) by Lauren Henderson

Note: To my readers, my computer has died, so my posting will be a little sporadic until I get a new one.

I'm so glad Scarlett finally figured it out! I'm still reading the next one though, because I want to find out what happens to Scarlett next. I mean, Jase Barnes and Callum? Awesome. I've got to find out what happens.(Yes. I know. I'm repeating myself.) It's just that cool. Crap Dang. I have been reduced to a sniveling fangirl. Ok. Moving on. I like Scarlett. She's got that cool name, and even though I hate Scarlett O'Hara, I will admit to loving the name. Scarlett's character really has depth in a way that I haven't seen very often. Reading in her Point of View, well it's amazing. I can actually imagine all of this stuff happening. Does anybody else watch a movie in thier mind while they read? You know how in some murder mysteries, you don't identify with any of the characters? Or worse yet, you identify with the bad guy? Well this one's not like that.(Unless it is for you. No Judging.) You should read this series.

Here's the Blurb:

After discovering that someone saw what looked like Dan’s emergency EpiPen in A-lister Plum’s designer handbag, Scarlett and her tough American sidekick, Taylor, sneak into a posh London nightclub, where Plum has a private table. Scarlett is stunned to discover a piece of evidence that might implicate another girl in Plum’s exclusive circle, Lucy Raleigh. Which means Scarlett must cast a wider net in order to catch the right suspect.

Back at school, groundskeeper Jase is hoping to take Scarlett’s mind off her troubles with some heart-stopping kisses. Scarlett can’t help but feel guilty for indulging in romantic rendezvous when she should be hunting down Dan’s killer. However, once Scarlett finds out how Lucy is connected to Dan, she knows she must drop everything and travel to the McAndrew estate in Scotland to hunt for more clues. But when she arrives, Scarlett becomes the target of a dangerous hunt herself.



  I give this Book Four Stars. Sage is Awesome.Visit Her Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment