March 27, 2012

In my Mailbox #2

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kirsti, over at the Story Siren.

Well, I'm a few days too late this week, but the show must go on.

The first book I recieved was.......

Northanger Alibi by Jenni James

And because I know you are all so envious, I've posted a link to my review here.


The Second Book was......

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

I know. I said I hated it. I take it all back. Here is the difference between a paperback and an ebook.
Here's the link to my Review. And here is the link to my In Retrospect.


The Third book was.......

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

It was awesome. When is the sequel coming out, again? No set date. Man it sucks to be me.

The Fourth book was........

Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! *Happy Dance*


Last, but not least, was........

To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker


Oh, Come on. You know How I feel. *Swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment