February 4, 2012

Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith

I did not like the characters until the end. That was when you started to realize, Yes these characters do actually have have a little personality(and I mean little in the worst way). I was expecting a book a little more like Perfect Chemistry, or Forget You. Moving on. This book was ok, but I probably will not read it again. The story fell a little flat, and the author skips through all the good parts(or what could have been good parts).
I mean, I'm pretty sure at one point in the book they have sex, and you don't ever understand if they did or not.
I know, it's a young adult book, but really? She doesn't even appear to have friends to talk about it with. I've read a lot of YA books in my life and the author usually gives you some clues to what went on or whatever, we're teenagers(or adults as the case may be), not kindergartners.*Rant End*

Here's the Blurb:


Kiss
What Leah did--only she really shouldn't have--one hot night at a country club party.


Crush
What Leah has--only she really shouldn't have--on the guy with the green eyes, the guy who is not her perfect boyfriend, the guy who does not fit in her picture-perfect life, the guy her sisters will only mock and her mother will never approve of. Not in a million years.


Collide
What happens when everything you always thought you wanted--having cool friends, being class valedictorian and homecoming queen--runs smack into everything it turns out you really do want.


Kiss. Crush. Collide.
For Leah and Porter, summer is only the beginning.


                                            I give this Book Two Stars.
                                              Great Cover, Though.

No comments:

Post a Comment