February 1, 2015

January Round Up


Books I Read


Out of the sixteen book I read this month, I reviewed 4 this month, and have 5 reviews scheduled for next month and the beginning of February! A total of 9 books reviewed! I feel accomplished ;)


Books Reviews


Books Boguht

I read 6 physical books (7 if I could count in the re-read of Sivler Borne, which I can't), which means I actually managed to keep up with my challenge of one book for every five books I read! Hooray! Though, I got another four books from last month, so this success is kind of void... But still, I did it! 


Who Wore it Better


Other Posts



Challenges Re-Cap
Read Your Freebies ( 4 / 50): 

Cleaning my Shelves ( 5 / 20):
The Ocean at the End of the LaneRules of Attraction | Destined for an Early Grave | Sea Glass | A Monster Calls

Oldies: ( 3 / 24): 
Love Regifted | Married by Mistake | The Last Bride in Ballymuir

Cleaning my Paid For ( 2 / 18): 
Love | Smolder

Contemporary Challenge ( 1 / 15) ( 7 / 30): 
Welcome to Sugartown | Love Regifted | Rules of Attraction |Love | Smolder | Married by Mistake | The Last Bride in Ballymuir
(only the bold books count toward the official challenge, the rest are for my personal challenge)

Sequel-Prequel ( 5 / 20): 
Rules of Attraction | Love | Smolder | Destined for an Early Grave | Sea Glass

Re-Read Challenge ( 4 / 12): 
Destiny Binds | Time Mends | Fate Succumbs | Silver Borne

Flights of Fantasy Challenge ( 5 / 20): 
The Ocean at the End of the LaneDestined for an Early Grave | Sea Glass | A Monster Calls | Of Beast and Beauty

TBR Challenge (12 / 44): 
Welcome to Sugartown | The Ocean at the End of the Lane | Love Regifted | Rules of Attraction | Love | Smolder | Married by Mistake | Destined for an Early GraveThe Last Bride in Ballymuir | Sea Glass | A Monster Calls | Of Beast and Beauty |

I count here all books read, not only book reviewed, because--I'm sorry--the goal is to read more. So, maybe I won't get points for some because I didn't review, but I still read.

Nitzan

No comments:

Post a Comment