April 16, 2013

Email Update

Hey guys!

I just got the news from my sister yesterday-- she hasn't been receiving blog updates in her inbox. She said it's been awhile. When she said that, I started thinking about it-- and I'm subscribed to make sure that nothing goes wrong. (Lotta good that does-- if I'm not paying enough attention to my own updates. Naughty, naughty.) I was like this:

So, Blogtrottr is no longer working consistently. I've opened Feedburner back up, even though I'm super leery about all of this-- hopefully it'll work, though. It's been my RSS for a few weeks now, and I've had no problems. So, if you'd like to continue getting email updates consistently, you should subscribe again through Feedburner. Thank you SO SO MUCH for reading this, and possibly subscribing again! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment