February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #7


This Is What Happy Looks Like
Title: This is What Happy Looks Like
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Series: N/A
Publisher: Poppy
Publication Date: April 2, 2013
Goodreads||The Book Depository
If fate sent you an email, would you answer?

When teenage movie star Graham Larkin accidentally sends small town girl Ellie O'Neill an email about his pet pig, the two seventeen-year-olds strike up a witty and unforgettable correspondence, discussing everything under the sun, except for their names or backgrounds.

Then Graham finds out that Ellie's Maine hometown is the perfect location for his latest film, and he decides to take their relationship from online to in-person. But can a star as famous as Graham really start a relationship with an ordinary girl like Ellie? And why does Ellie want to avoid the media's spotlight at all costs? 


Oh, COME ON. It looks freaking adorable! I liked Jennifer's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, so it's not a big stretch to think that I'll love them. Plus I have this huge love for sappy movie romances, like You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle, which the original blurb compared this book too, so I'm thinking that it'll be love! ;)

14 comments:

  1. I love the titles of Jennifer Smith's books! They are very direct :D I haven't read The Statistical Probability, but I think I should, especialyl with my contemporary marathon I've been on since August. This book looks fantastic! :)

    MY WoW Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! They're so long, but they're really unique, LOL! You totally should, because I bet that you'd like it! Haha, I know how you feel-- I've been on a paranormal kick lately. It's weird. I think that it looks fab too! (:

      Delete
  2. I have heard good things about these, and want to read something by her soon.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer is fantastic! I hope that you get to read something by her soon! (:

      Delete
  3. Ha, Jennifer E. Smith makes me sooo happy. I loved her first book and I'm totally excited/nervous about TIWHLL :) My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes me happy too! I didn't know that TSPoLaS was her first book! She did great! (: I'm excited and nervous too! :)

      Delete
  4. So excited for this book! I simply love Statistical Probability, and I can't wait to read more from Jennifer E. Smith. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! TSP was totally cute, so I absolutely cannot wait for this one!! (: Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'm also really excited for this book! I just love the cover, hopefully the story is just as wesome =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one! It sounds like a really fun and cute read, and the cover really reflects that too. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too-- the cover is really what sold it for me! :D

      Delete
  7. I STILL need to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I've had it on my kindle for a long, long time. This one sounds really good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do! Read it soon, so that you can get a head jump on TiWHLL! :D

      Delete