August 31, 2012

Top Ten authors I'd LOVE to have Signed books by

Yes, I'm crazy about signed books. I do weirdo dances around my room whenever I receive a signed book, because, hey, authors are my rockstars. And even if they're unknown, I'm still bouncing up and down with joy that they took the time to sign their books to me. So, without further adieu, here are the top ten authors that I would die if I got a signed book from. In no particular order, of course. :)


*Dan Wells*
As you probably know, I recently read, (and raved) about Dan Wells's book, Partials. I could not shut up about how much I wanted Fragments, or how I couldn't believe that the storyline threw me for a loop. So, I would freaking love to have a signed book from Dan Wells. :)
Partials (Partials, #1)Fragments (Partials, #2)

*Meg Cabot*
Yes, I know, I'm probably not the only girl to have ever coveted Meg Cabot's signature. I bet every young book blogger has felt the very same, but I can't help but tell you that I love her Queen of Babble Series! And all of her other books too. Even the Heather Well's Mysteries. :)
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1)Avalon High

*Veronica Roth*
I just can't help but love her! She created Tris and Four! I would probably die on the spot if I got a signed book from her! Yep, then I'd reanimate so I could read it. :)
Divergent (Divergent, #1)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

*Kody Keplinger*
Yes, Kody Keplinger is amazing. Who else could have made Wesley Rush the lovable pig that he is? Only her, and I absolutely can't wait to read A Midsummer's Nightmare, or Goldfish. How many times have I wished that I could meet Bianca and Wesley? Uncounted. But I'm sure it's a very, very, large number. :)
The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat FriendShut OutA Midsummer's Nightmare

*Jennifer Echols*
Yes, I absolutely adored her MTV Drama books. They made my weeks. And I loved the characters. I think that her contemporaries are adorable too. I haven't read Such a Rush yet, but I will soon. Hopefully. :)
Forget YouGoing Too FarSuch a Rush

*Kendare Blake*
As in, my favorite paranormal fantasy author ever! I would love to have a book signed by her. Anna Dressed in Blood's ending? I never saw it coming. It was freaking amazing. Dang, I wish I had that kind of talent. :)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

*Melina Marchetta*
Because no list is complete without our favorite aussie author. She's behind the curtain for Jellicoe Road, so I  would love, L-O-V-E, love To have a book signed by her. I'd probably hug it. :)
On the Jellicoe RoadSaving Francesca

*Andrew Fukuda*
I know that a lot of people were horrified by Andrew Fukuda's 'The Hunt', but I absolutely LOVED it. I could not put it down, and I hope that the sequel doesn't dissapoint. :)
The Hunt (The Hunt, #1)The Prey (The Hunt, #2)

*Kat Rosenfield*
Yes, the debut author of 'Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone' absolutely freaking wowed me with it. You probably could have smacked me across the face, and I wouldn't have got my nose out of that book for a second. It was AMAZING! :)
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone

*Jenny Han*
Jenny Han's contemporary 'Summer' series was absolutely adorable, and I can re-read it without it completely ruining the book for me, so I ecstatic when I first read the Summer series. Props to her for that. I can't wait to see how her and Siobhan write together in Burn for Burn. :)
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)

So, which authors would you like to get a signed book from? I really would love to know. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to read Divergent. I've been hearing a lot about these books. :D

    I like your list, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent was AMAZING! It deserves every bit of praise that it gets. :)

      Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey!

    I have just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    Go to: http://thebookloversreport.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html for more info on it!

    Also: Veronica Roth, Kody Keplinger, Jennifer Echols and P.C & Kristin Cast are the authors I would love to have signed books from... I just LOVE their stories!

    - Cierra @ The Book Lover's Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You have terrific taste in books. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awesome list! I've met Suzanne Collins and another author who wrote my favorite childhood books. But, I stalked Jenny Han's Burn for Burn tour spots and found the place closest to me (11.5 hours away) and my parents have agreed to take me to the book festival. I'm getting excited just thinking about meeting her and Cassandra Clare.

    I'd love to meet Kody Keplinger too; I love her books!

    Sorry, that was way longer than I intended it to be, but I get a little excited about meeting authors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've met Suzanne Collins? Aah! Dude, I would die if I got to meet Jenny Han! Cassandra Clare? Man, take me with you, lol.

      I know, right?

      Don't even worry about it! I get a little excited about authors too. :D

      Delete